Would you like to contribute to a sound and honest financial market in Belgium? Then come and join our team at the FSMA! We offer you the opportunity to develop your career further with the ‘Facilities & Infrastructure’ service, which also houses the central procurement unit for the FSMA.
Where will you be working?
This service is responsible for handling procurement for the entire FSMA and supports the internal services in issuing their public calls for tender. In addition, the service ensures that colleagues can work in a pleasant, healthy, well maintained and safe environment.
What does your job entail?
- As a member of the procurement staff, you not only draw up purchase orders for all the services at the FSMA but you also sound the market out for the most optimal choice of what we buy as well as of the supplier.
- The FSMA is subject to the legislation on public procurement. You will be supporting the team of procurement staff and will be responsible for the final reports on all decisions.
- With your mastery of both national languages, you will also check that the French and Dutch versions of the documents are consistent.
- You will handle questions submitted to the service, refer them on and ensure they are answered.
- In addition, you will support the Facilities and Infrastructure service in its daily operational tasks.
What knowledge, experience and skills do you bring?
- A Bachelor’s diploma in office management or an equivalent Bachelor’s diploma.
- An initial relevant experience as team assistant or assistant in a procurement (purchasing) service.
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch and French. A working knowledge of English.
- Creativity and a desire to do more than purely administrative tasks.
- An analytical mind and strong interest in procurement.
- You are flexible, well organized and know how to set priorities. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Autonomy is an asset.
- A thorough familiarity with the usual Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of Sharepoint is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
- A permanent full-time contract.
- Your work at the FSMA will have an important social impact, as you will be contributing to consumer protection.
- You can expect a competitive salary package with a wide range of family-friendly and fringe benefits (including group and hospitalization insurance, full reimbursement of public transport costs, budget-friendly company dining room, contribution to your mobile phone and internet subscriptions, additional non-statutory holidays, bank holidays, etc.).
- In addition, you can maintain a good work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours.
- But there is more. We offer many opportunities to those who wish to seize them. We invest in training and opportunities for development. You will have space to take the initiative and help work on challenging projects. Rest assured that you will never be stuck in a rut.
- Easy to reach location in central Brussels.
Each member of the FSMA staff is subject to a strict code of ethics and is bound by the obligation of professional secrecy.