Would you like to contribute as a Business Analyst / Project Manager to strengthening public trust in the financial sector and to protecting consumers?
Come and join us at the FSMA as a Business Analyst / Project Manager with the IT service.
WHERE WILL YOU BE WORKING?
The mandate of the FSMA’s IT service is to develop, acquire and maintain applications for various areas of activity. These are chiefly generic applications that make it possible to offer transversal solutions.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB ENTAIL?
- Identifying the specific needs of the various services of the FSMA, among other things by monitoring developments in strategic areas and supporting the preparation of action plans for the medium and long terms.
- In consultation with the coordinator of application development, determining how to meet the needs identified: choice of the technology and modalities of development.
- Heading up IT projects: drawing up project proposals, monitoring and evaluation of project implementation, ensuring that delivery deadlines and budgets are respected. Ensuring effective collaboration between users and the IT service, and serving as the contact person for the developers and users with regard to the choices made. Taking an active part in strategic discussion.
- You will be putting into practice your technical skills for the implementation or integration of solutions within the projects entrusted to you.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DO YOU BRING?
- A Master’s degree in information technology or equivalent education.
- A very good understanding of software architecture and of its impact on IT infrastructure.
- Experience with methodologies for defining requirements and for business analysis (BABOK).
- An in-depth knowledge of project management methodologies (PMI, Prince2).
- Knowledge of agile methods and of Scrum.
- At least 5 years of experience managing projects related to software development.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing mixed (internal and external resources) IT development teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in people management and managing variable project teams made up of people with different profiles (business and IT).
- Experience in the financial sector is an advantage.
- An analytical mind combined with an excellent capacity for synthesis.
- Solid competence in Dutch and French.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and structured manner both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professionalism: competence, precision and commitment to advancement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent full-time contract.
- The chance to do your bit for consumer protection.
- A competitive salary package, with many fringe benefits (hospitalization insurance and group insurance, travel costs reimbursed at 100%, budget-friendly company cafeteria, contribution to your mobile phone and internet subscription, additional non-statutory holidays, bank holidays, and more).
- A wide range of opportunities for training and development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Good work/life balance (teleworking a few days a week).
- A policy of internal mobility.
- Offices within easy reach of Brussels city centre
Each member of the FSMA staff is subject to a strict code of ethics and is bound by the obligation of professional secrecy.
By the way, did you know that the FSMA has been awarded the certificate of ‘Employeur Pionnier / Baanbrekende Werkgever’ (Pioneering Employer)? For more information, consult the FSMA website. Employeur Pionnier ‘23 / Baanbrekende Werkgever '23.