- Are you passionate about working with people?
- Are you keen on recruiting top talent?
- Would you like to contribute to the further development of our human potential?
Then come and join our HR team as Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development Partner
Where will you be working?
Your post will be within the HR Department. You will be part of a bilingual team and report directly to the Director of Human Resources. You will be responsible for the Department’s recruitment and selection activities, and you will also coordinate the Training unit.
What does your job entail?
- Based on an intake meeting with the business manager, you will analyse recruitment needs, draft attractive job advertisements and disseminate them via carefully selected internal and external channels, including social media.
- You will follow the recruitment process from A to Z: from screening the CVs to contract negotiations, you will be the contact person for candidates and business managers.
- You will coordinate the recruitment team responsible for the administrative aspect of the selection process.
- You will initiate projects to improve both internal processes and the recruitment and selection of potential new employees.
- You will also coach the Training team: overseeing daily planning, coordination and monitoring of the training programmes organized by this team.
- You will keep up with current developments in the field of recruitment and of learning & development, and will take the necessary initiatives to translate these into the FSMA’s HR policy.
What knowledge, experience and skills do you have to offer?
- A Master’s degree.
- Several years’ experience in the recruitment and selection of candidates with advanced legal or economic profiles in the service sector is a must.
- Experience in learning & development is an asset.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to make contacts swiftly and professionally. The ability to express yourself fluently in Dutch and French.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and a capacity for synthesis.
- Experience dealing with business partners at senior management level.
- Ability to easily maintain an overview of all ongoing dossiers and to set the right priorities.
- Understanding of the importance of rapid response times in respect of both candidates and internal clients, but never at the expense of quality.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Ability to take part in strategic planning, in particular as regards formulating policy proposals and developing pathways for improvement.
What do we offer you?
- A permanent full-time contract.
- Your work at the FSMA will have an important social impact, as you will be contributing to consumer protection.
- You can thus expect a competitive salary package with a wide range of family-friendly and fringe benefits (including group and hospitalization insurance, full reimbursement of public transport costs, budget-friendly company dining room, contribution to your mobile phone and internet subscriptions, additional non-statutory holidays, etc.).
- In addition, you can maintain a good work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours.
- But there is more. We offer many opportunities to those who wish to seize them. We provide numerous options for training and development. You will have space to take initiatives. And you will be collaborating on challenging projects. Rest assured that you will never be stuck in a rut.
- Easy to reach location in central Brussels.
Each member of the FSMA staff is subject to a strict code of ethics and is bound by the obligation of professional secrecy.