The FSMA has signed numerous bilateral and multilateral collaboration agreements with fellow supervisory authorities.
- Cooperation agreements concluded with:
- AIFM - List of authorities with which the FSMA has entered into an MoU within the scope of Directive 2011/61/EU
- MiFID - Outsourcing the portfolio management of non-professional clients
- Cooperation between the financial supervisory authorities, central banks and finance ministries of the EU on cross-border financial stability
- Multilateral Agreement on the Practical Modalities for Exchange of Information pursuant to Article 57a(2) of Directive (EU)2015/849