If you have a complaint about insurance, we advise you to address your complaint in the first instance to the complaints department of the insurance company concerned. 

If, after this, there continues to be a dispute, you can direct your complaint to a neutral mediation service, the Insurance Ombudsman. The Insurance Ombudsman can help you reach a mutually satisfactory agreement.

You can also address your complaint to us, the  Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA). As supervisory authority, we will assess your complaint and, where necessary, take action. Please be aware that we are not able to intervene between you and your financial institution, nor can we provide you with the results of our assessment.