Supplementary occupational pensions

If you have a complaint about a supplementary occupational pension (second pillar), we advise you to address your complaint in the first instance to your employer's human resources department or to the complaints department of the pension company (insurer or pension fund), that manages your pension scheme.

If, after this, there continues to be a dispute, you can contact us, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA).

Complaints have an important signalling function for the FSMA as a supervisory authority.